Meet the Team: Dom

Hello!

I’m Dominick and I’m the Director of Execution here at Embark. I basically am the “get it done” guy. Since we’re a small agency, we often are faced with problems we’ve never seen before, but that doesn’t stop us from finding a solution. 

My role is to figure out how to satisfy our client’s needs. Sometimes that means getting my hands dirty and finding a solution myself, or finding people with skills specific to the solution I need to find. 

I’m an eternal optimist so my first instinct is to always say “yes” – even if I have no idea how to do something. 

What motivates you?

My ultimate motivation is God and His will for my life. I ask myself every day if I’m doing what I’ve been called to do. Part of that is my vocation as a husband which guides my decisions and actions. I believe that if I’m living out my role as a spouse the best that I can, then everything else in my life will fall into place.

I’m also a father of two and my kids are such a gift. Children will test every part of who you are every day, and for me, I’m learning that I still have a lot of growing to do as a dad. 

I’m motivated to grow every day in little ways, all in the hope of making my creator proud.

What intrigues you most about digital marketing?

Digital marketing is a fascinating field to be in. People typically think that digital marketing is just about fancy technology. I believe it’s far from it. 

I believe that the role of technology in digital marketing is secondary to it’s true purpose, which is to use technology to communicate more effectively.

The most intriguing part of it all is that we can connect to literally anybody in the world using digital marketing. It’s an incredible field that has the power to connect people to organizations in ways that traditional methods just can’t match. 

The field is always evolving and growing which is what makes it most exciting for me. 

Why work for a small agency like Embark?

There’s something special about working with a small team. I’ve never really had any interest in working for a company where I play a small role in the overall impact of the organization. 

At Embark, everyone has an important role in servicing our clients and we all have the capacity to bring tremendous value. 

We are simply a group of people who want to help others, and that’s enough for me. 

What do you do in your free time

With a toddler running around at home and an infant to care for, there’s not much “free” time, but I would say that about 80% of my free time is spent with my family. The other 20% is spent learning new skills, playing golf, and cooking. 


Favorite movie/TV show

Hard to pick one. But I would have to say my all-time favorite movie is the original Jumanji with Robin Williams. 

Favorite book

The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein.

People/figures that inspire you

Jesus, Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill, Dave Ramsey.

"We are simply a group of people who want to help others, and that’s enough for me. "

Get your complimentary consult.

Fill out the contact form below OR click here to schedule a call.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Term of Service apply.